Saturday 16 August 2014

CosplaySky.com Review - Loki Laevatein Cosplay

So lately, I've been so obsessed with Kamigami No Asobi. Ever since Sebastian reminded of it earlier this summer I've just been all stuck. If you haven't seen it, you totally should! It's one of many reversed harem animes, like Ouran High School Host Club, Uta No Prince Sama, Diabolik Lovers and so on. One girl, and many, many hot boys. But the good thing about this anime is that the girl, Kusanagi Yui, is not one of those weak, crybabies who can't do anything herself. No, she's so strong and badass, knows how to deal with a sword, she's cheerful, optimistic, smart and very straightforward. She is chosen for the task to teach several gods to learn from the human heart. The god Zeus locks them up in a magical garden and gives them one year to learn it, or they will be stuck there for ever. There are gods such as Balder, Loki, and Thor from Norse mythology, Apollon, Dionysos and Hades from the Greek mythology, the Japanese gods Tsukito and Takeru, and also some Egyptian gods, Anubis and Thoth. 

Buuuuut enough about that! 8D 

My lovely sponsor CosplaySky.com has sent me another costume (click HERE for the last review), and this time it is the school uniform Loki Laevatein wears in Kamigami no Asobi! I was thinking about making it myself, but since my sewing machine doesn't work the way I want right now, I was happy to get a full costume instead!

Every site that has KNA-cosplays either never have Loki's outfit, or ones that looks bad. I've since maybe one other good Loki-costume online, but that was on eBay and  I didn't trust the seller enough. So when I got the chance to get one of CosplaySky's costumes again, I was thrilled! On top of it all, my darling Fetsu will be cosplaying Yui with me, and in the future, I hope to have more KNA-cosplayers with me. Maybe I'll trick Sebastian into cosplaying Hades, Dionysos, or Balder!

Kamigami No Asobi Ludere Deorum Loki Laevatein Cosplay School Uniform Costume

Anyhow, when you order this, you get:

  • A pair of pants
  • A white shirt
  • A vest
  • A school tie
  • A coat/jacket
I have to start of by saying that this is a cosplay FULL of details. The jacket is self has a lot of different patterns, and there are buttons and stars, candy and, streaks, details everywhere. So it was really nice to open the package and see the amazing work!

I received the costume in size MALE XS. It fits me super well, just like the previous costume I received. I trust their measurement chart, so I get the right size when I pick.

Everything is made out of very good materials. For the basics for the coat, pants and vest for example, it's uniform cloth, just like the Ciel cosplay, and it's a common and very good fabric for cosplays. The details are made in something that reminds me of leather imitation, kind of? The shirt is a cotton one, I believe. Anyhow, it's really comfortable and easy to wear, just like any normal, casual clothes, except that you feel super cool and dressed up as the GOD OF PRANKS! 


The coat is my favorite piece. It's very colorful, and has all these patterns allover it. It's nice to wear, and it's very nice as it forms around your body, not at all like some coats that I've had, that are all baggy. And one of the pockets has little ribbon looking candy pieces attached, since Loki always walks around with a lot of sweets and prank stuff.

I loved the shirt a lot, as well, since it was a slim fit design that I felt very comfortable in! It was thin and clear white, and I didn't think it was too tight. It was perfect, actually. 

The west was great as well, with small details and big golden buttons that was steadily attached to the fabric. And I like the tie with it's tiny details and the little golden star brooch attached to it (detachable)!

The only thing that is sad is that no matter what size I order, the pants will always be slightly too big for me, due to me being so short. But otherwise, they are great, and in the right color, a very comfortable design, and looks really good.

To be honest it's just perfect, and I could just ramble on and on how much I love it. I'm looking forward to wear at it conventions and a lot of photoshoot, especially since Emily will be my Yui!

I'm really comfortable in this cosplay, I feel confident, and just super happy that I managed to get my hands on one this well-made! I can't wait to have the next photoshoot we have planned in the next few weeks. So if you haven't watched Kamigami, please do, and you'll surely enjoy it! Maybe you'll even want to cosplay from the serie, and then you know exactly where to go. CosplaySky has many different Kamigami-cosplays, and looooads of cosplays from other series, and with great quality!

This costume costs 109$ plus shipping buuuuut... if you choose to go shopping on their website, feel free to enjoy me discount code "sky10jh" for 10% off your order! So you can save a bit of money! ^___^

Also, I have to mention that the shipping is usually very fast, and I got my costume in less than 2 weeks this time!





Here are some pictures, taken by my friend Herman, when we were at a small cosplay event in town the other day! 





God of Pranks (and derpy faces)!

Photo and edit by Herman Koch

The wig I'm wearing in the pictures is this one, from UNIQSO!

Loki Laevatein Wig

Lenses I usually use for Loki:

Beuberry Mi Blue

Use my code 'niisuke' to get 10% off your orders from UNIQSO ^__^

So I hope you guys enjoyed this review, and that it helped you if you were looking for somewhere to buy a cosplay. As always, I recommend you this site, as it's my favorite one, like, ever.

Have a nice day! :D



1 comment:

  1. is the jacket mostly black, purple, or a mixture of both ?

    ReplyDelete