Tuesday 12 August 2014

EzCosplay Review

Splash Free!!

Hello puppies~! Today I'll be writing this little review on a jacket that I got from EzCosplay. I already made a video for it, which you can find just below this text, but I thought I should do a written review as well!


Now this time, as I said, it's about a cosplay jacket. And not any cosplay jacket... An Iwatobi Swim Club jacket!

Free Iwatobi High School Sports Wear

Since I have been cosplaying Nagisa more or less casually, and with a penguin kigurumi, I really thought it was time for a more proper outfit for him. Then why not the actual team jacket?

This jacket really does feel like a real training jacket, and not some weird costume jacket. I couldn't find out the material, but it's really stretchy and comfy! It's actually so comfy I wear it out of cosplay as well... 

I got mine in size XS, since well, as you know, I'm both short and thin. And it was just perfect! I fit me so well. Not too tight and not too lose. Which made me really happy. The colors were vivid and the item looked just as described. The details are really well made, such as the red little details on the chest, and all the lines, arm cuffs, etc. The print on the back is really well printed and soft, and seems to be just as high quality as the rest of the jacket. The zipper is a plastic one, which I'm very happy about, since I prefer them, mostly. It's strong and steady and works really well when I open and close the jacket. 

Here are pictures of me wearing it.

 Front!


Back!

It comes in various sizes. Everything between XS to XXXL (Some sizes costs extra). You can also get a custom sized jacket for 9.99$ extra!

The price for this jacket is 35.99$ + shipping. The shipping depends on where you live and how fast you want your item, so you can calculate the shipping when you order, to check. 

I feel very satisfied with this jacket and I'll gladly wear it when I'm cosplaying Nagisa more in the future! If you're going to cosplaying from Free!, and need a Samezuka or Iwatobi jacket, I definitely recommend EzCosplay. They also have loads of other cosplays, so just check out their website to find out more of them.

Ezcosplay.com

This was it for this time, I hope you enjoyed it. Bye~!


2 comments:

  1. Your review on EZ cosplay is excellent, It's Maggie, the PR manager from http://cosplaysky.co.uk/, we are now looking for excellent cosplayers to review our costume, we would offer free costumes to you , and all you need to do is post a review for our product, if you have any interests , contact us via email"cosplayskyshare@gmal.com".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting topic , thankyou for posting. Another great cosplay costumes online shop http://www.skycostume.com/

    ReplyDelete