Tuesday 5 August 2014

CosplaySky.com Ciel/Drocell Costume Review

I wanted to talk to you about another cosplay I recently added to my cosplay collection!

It's another Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) cosplay actually! Or, it is usually sold as a Ciel costume when you see it in online stores, but it's actually an outfit for the character Drocell. It's not in the anime, and I don't think it's in the manga, but it's in one of Yana's collections.

It doesn't really matter too much though, since it honestly looks like something Ciel would wear, and the design is just so cool and fancy that I have to say it one of my favorite cosplay outfits.

Black Butler Ciel Phantomhive Cosplay

What you get when you order this cosplay is: 


Jacket
Shirt
Shorts
Skirt
Hat
Bow Tie 
Cross Chain

When you order it, you get to choose between many different sizes, both male and female sizes. I believe mine is a Male XS. You can also choose "custom made" size, to get the costume customized for you. I always have a tough time finding the right size, since male sizes always are too big for me in one way or another, considering that's I'm kinda short and skinny. But this one actually fit me really well! There are a measurement chart next to the costume if you click the link!


The material is made from is uniform cloth, and cotton. I think it's comfy to wear, and the funny thing was that I wore it during one of Närcon's warmest days and I didn't really die from heat, so it's not that hot and thick, really? It's really good quality though, and feel nice to wear and walk around in. The jacket was slightly lose, since I'm so skinny, but I fixed that easy by taking a bow from my other Ciel cosplay and attach it at the back to pull fabric together. And then it looked even better!

I think the costume is really well made and has a lot of details. I found no effects or whatsoever when I checked the costume, like I always do. The fabric is strong, and the sewing was really greatly done, and I just think it's really, really nice quality. 

The top hat!

I couldn't really use the top hat though, because of my small head. It wanted to slide in different directions and was just hard to wear. It's super cute though, so I'll figure something out to do with it. I also skipped the skirt, since I figured shorts was just enough. But I will be using it for school uniform cosplays... hehe. I already have pans for school-version of Grell! You'll see some pictures of that in the near future! Now when I'm getting back to cosplaying that perfect redhaired Shinigami I just want to take loads of different kind of pictures since she (yes, it's a she, considering that she calls herself a woman, even though she's biologically a man. Respect it.) is just one of my favorite characters and I love her loads. 



The price for this costume is 119$ + shipping. And to be honest, it's really worth it, since it's such a great and high quality costume. I totally trust CosplaySky.com, and I think that this far, it's my most favorite cosplay site.

Here are some pictures of me in the costume, taking by my friend Beatrice W Thiger!






Also, you can use the code "sky10jh" to get a 10% discount off your purchase when you order anything from their store!

I hope you guys have a great week. Don't forget to check this site out if you want to buy a costume, or know someone who does. See you in my next blog post!


CHUU! 

4 comments:

  1. This is a great blog I have ever seen. Do you want to buy cosplay costumes? then go Cosplay Shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cosplaysky.com is a nice cosplay store. Another great anime cosplay costumes shop - https://www.animecosplaysale.com, offers the latest characters‘ costumes for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting topic , thankyou for posting. Another cosplay costumes shop story http://www.skycostume.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! ^^
    I don't know the character (sorryyyyy) but I think that the wig's color fits you really well!
    This reminds me that I want to cosplay characters with glasses too... XD

    ☆ ☆ Costumes ☆ ☆

    ☆ ☆ Free Costumes☆ ☆

    ReplyDelete