Monday 11 August 2014

Sheinside Review #4



Good evening! Today I got more some mail, and I got a t-shirt I've been longing for looooads! And I'm gonna show it to you straight away!






If you ever have used the app "Cat Wang" you will recognize this! There is actually an app with all of these cat heads, texts and such, and I think it's totally charming and cool. I was stuck once I saw that this was in stock, and I had to get it! It was actually so popular it sold out really quickly... ;A;

This is a one-size t-shirt, made out of cotton. It's very colorful with all the printed text, cats, donuts, skateboards and all of that stuff! It's super comfortable, and loose. The sleeve length is 16 cm, and the length of the shirt is 68 cm. Shoulder length 43 cm. It's a round neck, and the prints are very nicely printed into the fabric!

I have been wanting to get into more street style-ish styles, and I kind of think of that when I see this. I love the colors and the contrasts, and just the style of the print. 


Make sure to visit Sheinside.com for more fashion!


The shipping took about 9-10 days, and as usual I had a great communication with the sellers!

Thist-shirt costs 15$ (when in stock). If you make an order above 30$ you get free shipping~!

So this was it for this time ^___^ Now I'll be back to writing some cosplay reviews. 


See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment