Tuesday 2 September 2014

Sheinside Review #5


I'm back with another review for some clothes you might have seen me wearing!

Black Long Sleeve Skeleton Print Knit Sweater

[Stock Photo]

Price: 21.33$

Sizes: S-L

Material:
Cotton blends

About the pullover:
This pullover is seriously one of the coolest ones I've ever gotten! 
It's really thin, and the pattern looks great! I'm really stuck for skeleton stuff, 
and this fits so many outfits I want to do! As it's not very thick, there is no
problem to wear a shirt underneath it, like I'm planning to do, unless 
it's really hot outside or something. It will come in handy now during
 fall and winter when it's cold, I bet! Super comfy and doesn't itch at all!

[Worn Photo]



[Stock Photo]
Price: 9.90$ 

Sizes: M-XL

Material: Cotton

About the t-shirt:
A super cool t-shirt that both me and my friend Beatrice 
got our hands on just last month! The print was really interesting, 
I thought, simple, cool and kind of stylish, so I happily went with this 
piece, as I'm feeling that I'm falling back into dressing more darker
again. Maybe it's just a period that I'm having, but I just think it's so 
gorgeous, and also it's very comfortable and great quality. It's gonna
fit well when I'm doing more goth/pastel goth inspired 
looks in the future!

[Worn Photo]

Shipping: As usual it took about 1,5 week to reach me after the order was placed. Free shipping above 30$, otherwise it costs 4.99$ for standard shipping. The communication was great as always. Very pleased customer here!

So check out www.sheinside.com for more clothes and stuff! ^___^

And that was it for this time. Goodnight lovelies~!

No comments:

Post a Comment