Thursday 24 July 2014

Miccostumes Ciel Costume Review

"Mereda, Sebastian!"

So hello lovelies! I'm having such a busy time going to conventions, perform, talk, hold lectures, participate in photoshoot, do my crafting, and more! I hope everyone is doing alright~! I'm trying not to stress to much, but it's a bit hard since I want to do so many different things all at once though. I'm trying to calm down now when I'm going back to school in a couple of weeks though, so don't worry! ^__^

I have been very lucky, and received a costume from the site Miccostumes.com. I got to pick one out of their many costumes, and since I have been longing to have a full Ciel cosplay (Ciel Phantomhive from the anime/manga Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler), I decided to go by this costume:

www.miccostumes.com/Kuroshitsuji_Black_Butler_Blue_Ciel_Cosplay_Costume

It's a simple but really good looking canon outfit from the series, that you easily recognize.

The costume included:
A white shirt
A blue jacket
A pair of blue shorts
A neck bow
A big black bow (for the back)

PRICE: 60.59$ + Shipping

I went with size Male Small, since I'm a rather short person and well, I'm quite tiny in my clothing sizes. I was aware of that the size probably would be slightly too big for me, but honestly I always order a slightly bigger piece in order to make sure that it fits, since I have some sewing skills and always want to customize things. You can get this costume in the sizes S, M, L and XL, and if none of them is good for you, they have custom sizes, which costs 20$ extra.

The material of this is called Uniform Cloth, and I would say that it's a very common material among cosplays you buy online. I have seen that most online-bought cosplays are made in this material or materials alike, and I actually think this is really good. It's pretty comfortable, and look good, and doesn't break too easily. It doesn't feel like you're gonna end up tearing it apart just from wearing it or anything.

Just this particular cosplay was really nice. It was nicely made without defects, and I think it looks very accurate when you compare it to the design in the series. I likes the colors, and the materials, and it was easy to put on. I had no troubles at all, and once I put it on I didn't really want to take it off again... I really felt like the young Earl himself!

The size that the had described on the website was very correct. I measured just right, and got the size I had chosen, nothing strange there.

All buttons and details are where they should be, tightly secured, and doesn't feel like they will come off anytime soon or anything. It's just so perfect!

I had never ordered a cosplay online myself before, except the Kise cosplay from eBay, but that was actually Sebastian who ordered it so yes... I didn't know what to expect. But here I am now, with a great costume that fits me so well, and I just love it.

The shipping was quite fast, and it got to me in a couple of weeks, and the communication between me and one of the sellers was really, really good.

I totally recommend this site if you're looking for a rad cosplay, and I'm very sure you won't be disappointed! So check their page out! They sell cosplays, wigs, shoes and just really great stuff!

Here you have some pictures of me in the cosplay.

Photographer: Beatrice W. Thiger









Hope to see you next time~!


2 comments:

  1. Im thinking of buying it I just need to earn more money from my parents so I can buy this because I basically have the amount for it and I need to earn more for contact lenses! ^.^

    ReplyDelete