Friday 18 July 2014

HarajukuFashion$lut Review

This is something I have been wanting to get my hands on for so long! I saw it in a Tumblr post years ago, before I even started online shopping, and later on, I discovered it on Taobao. Since I couldn't order it from there, I tried eBay, without luck. And now, amazing Harajuku Fashion$lut has sent me one to review for them.

Pervert #17 Baseball Shirt

This was a one size shirt, and it fit me really well. It's not tight, and not super loose, but just perfect. I wear a EU size Small, but this would probably fit someone bigger than me, like a EU size Medium. I'm very uncertain about size Ls.

It's a t-shirt made out of cotton, so it's soft and feel great to wear! You don't feel too hot if you wear it a really warm day. It has a O-neck, as the pictures shows. The print is really into the fabric, so it doesn't feel like you can damage to print unless you want to damage the whole t-shirt, which I don't think anyone would want to do. It has a slightly creamy white color, and the print is bright red!

I haven't experienced any defects or anything at all, and I have to say that it's super comfortable and it's good quality. I'm very pleased, and it has become one of my most worn t-shirts when I want to stay cool but stylish in this hot summer weather~!

The prize for this shirt is 19.95$ and you can find it if you click on the link above. The storenvy also sells really cool other clothes and even shoes, so it's really worth to check out.

I recommend this seller, absolutely!

Here are some pictures of the shirt.


Full picture of the T-shirt


Close up, details


Closeup of print


And here's a photo of me wearing it hurr hurr! o3o

Sorry for a lot of review spam guys, but I hope you enjoy it at least! Feel free to follow my blog by email, share this post or whatever! <3

Chuuuuuu! *huggles*


1 comment:

  1. I've got the same in black :3 love it!

    http://cookiescorpse.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete