Friday 18 July 2014

Simply Spoiled Beauty Product Review



So hi guys! I have a bunch of reviews coming up so please bear with me! ^__^


This time, it's for some makeup this company called Simply Spoiled Beauty Products. They sent me some freebies to tryout and review, and here they are! I haven't tried out everything properly yet, but I have used a lot of it, and you will be seeing more in the near future!

So I'm starting off with these. 

Lip/Eye pencils

I got these in three colors. Blue/Bleu Clair, Pinot Noir, and Gold. You can use them on your lips, eyelids or lips, well, basically anything! I found them extremely useful when I want to color my eyebrows for cosplays.


For example, you can see me use the blue one for my Aoba makeup. You can find a video of that here~!



The pencils are really easy to use, and the colors looks great and vivid. They smear a tiny, tiny bit if you use them to color eyebrows for cosplay, so make sure to seal them properly with some powder. I used the red one for my eyelids when I did a more red look the other day, which I sadly don't have pictures off, but there will be some up soon!

The golden pencil was great when I did some blonde eyebrows, as long as I put on a second layer of white eyeliner on top of that to brighten the brows a bit. 



Eyeliner with built-in sharpener

This is a thing that I like very much! It's a dark grey eyeliner, very simple to use, but very effectual. With this pencil I created a more shady look, that I was very pleased with, and the pencil was soft, so it didn't make me feel uncomfortable while using it. And one super great thing with it is that it has this built-in sharpener! I always lose mine when I need it the most, and now there's almost no risk of losing it, hehe! Practical! You can see me using it in the Aoba video above.


White Mascara

So I also got this white Mascara to try out. I have been wanting one for quite a bit since I love experimenting with extreme looks, mixing normal makeup with face paint, and you will see either a video, or loads of pictures of me doing that soon. I tried this one casually one day though, and I found it a little difficult to apply, as the color didn't want to get stuck at first. But, after a few more stubborn tries, I managed to get bright, pretty white lashes, and it sure looked odd, in a interesting way! The mascara has a really cute and stylish design as well. 

 

Blue and white eyeliner/eyepencils
Unfortunately I don't have a link for this one, since I think they have run out of the product or something?
Well, anyhow I got these two makeup pencils in white and a nice blue color. They work quite well when I'm coloring my eyebrows for cosplay, or when I want to draw on my eyelids. They have really useful little brushes at the other end of the pencil, and I use them to gently soften lines I have drawn. I found them easy to handle and I like them a lot.



I will use these products in other videos as well, and I can warmly recommend the website. 

Make sure to take a look there to see if there's anything you like! ^__^

www.simplyspoiledbeautyproducts.com

Chuuu!










No comments:

Post a Comment