Monday 7 July 2014

StorCon + SkeCon = ‎♡

So after two weekends of cons, I'm finally being able to rest a little bit! It was so much fun, but there was some unnecessary drama, and as always a lot of exhausting but fun work.

I spent most time in the host club during Storcon, but I also worked with sketches, and taking care of my crew and friends. It was fun, and I this was my cosplay schedule:

Friday: Hanabusa Aido - Vampire Knight
Saturday: Kuroko Tetsuya - Kuroko no Basuke
(I was supposed to be Izaya Orihara too but I forgot my wig //sigh)
Sunday: Kise Ryouta - Kuroko no Basuke

I had fun hosting as all of them and quite a lot of people booked me, and my partner hosts. I met old friends, new friends, I performed on stage with my friend Jessie, I took care of people I loved, I sold stuff from my store, and I even participated in the cosplay contest as Kuroko because my friend wished that.

It was a great weekend, and Storcon is one of my favorite cons to visit. I'm so looking forward to next year, to work with all the amazing people and have that much fun again. Maybe even compete with a self made costume again!



Also I got to meet my babes/wives Therese and Lotta, and they helped me a lot with really tough stuff. I'm going to visit them for a few days in just a month! It makes me super happeh~ Especially since we got to talk a lot about important things, and funny things, and Therese started to draw my characters~!

During Skecon, a lot of things happened. I only spent two days at the con, and I cosplayed Kise Ryouta during Friday and Ciel Phantomhive during Saturday. Saturday night I went home with Sebastian. But during the con we met lots of new people, some old friends, nice followers and got to sell a lot of stuff from our store. We got to see a Vocaloid concert, and we just had lots of fun when drama wasn't there.

Also, I hosted a lecture/panel about me, my life, bullying, self confidence and lots of important things. I expected 3-7 people to show up, but we filled the room until no one else could have a seat, and then people was even sitting on the floor in front of me! ; u ; It got emotional sometimes, and people seemed to be able to relate... so I feel proud. I'm happy I ended up doing it and now I'm preparing for my next lecture at Peppcon.

Cons are a really important thing of my life, especially the social parts, and I enjoy working at them a lot, meeting people, helping, being seen, and making progress with myself. Even if they are exhausting, they are great.

Can't wait until Närcon!

I hope to see many of you guys then. 




Chuu~!










2 comments:

  1. I could really relate to what you were saying at Skecon. I was sitting there in the back, crying. I also cried when I saw you and Sebastian, after I got pictures with you and Sebastian and when you liked and left a comment of my picture on instagram. Too much fangirl going on.~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just found you through the lovely Emily ^^ your looks and cosplays are amazing
    would you mind checking out my blog? pretty please if you have the time
    http://poisonmarie.blogspot.mx/

    have a good day~

    ReplyDelete