Sunday 27 July 2014

Närcon 2014 - Reika, Kaname, Eat Your Kimchi and love ♡


So I'm now home from the con Närcon, in Linköping! I spent 4 long days there, with a lot of friends and my gorgeous husbando. I hosted a Free!-panel, I was selling things in the Artist Alley, and I also spent a lot of time looking for my idols, and being a photographer. I was constantly attacked with hugs, nice words and gifts, and it really raised my mood several times!

There was a lot of unnecessary drama, but hey, what's a convention without some drama? I had fun, and I got to meet some really cool people, old friends, new friends, Instagram friends and more. I got to cosplay Yatta Misaki, Laito Sakamaki, Ciel Phantomhive, Kise Ryouta, Hibari Kyouya, Nagisa Hazuki and it was a lot of fun really, since I got to cosplay with my friends, and just have fun.

I got to meet some foreign friends, like Shawn, Sammy and Raven, which was super fun, and it gave a special feel, since they come from so very far away, speaks different languages and just live in a place different from this. I'm excited to go and visit cons outside Sweden whenever I can afford it, and have the courage to, and hopefully some company, and maybe I'll begin with Genki in Denmark next year, or some con in England it I can get my dear Emily to go with me.

I also got to meet Reika and Kaname, two really amazing Japanese cosplayers that I admire. I met Reika in February and she was really nice. I got to take a photo with Kaname this time, since I already had two pictures with Reika. He was super sweet, and complimented my costume, and said that my Ciel lens was cool, we talked about Sebastian since Kaname was the one who got him into cosplaying, and then he hugged me twice. Ahhhh he was just A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E?




It was cosy to just cosplay a lot again, walk around the shop rooms, see everyone else's cosplays, and talk to followers, fellow con people, and other people I admire a lot. And thanks to my dear friend Nathalie, I'm going to compete in the cosplay competetions at Närcon Winter and Närcon (Summer) during 2015, and it's just gonna be so much fun. I'm excited to work with her and make these cosplays, and I'm sure they're gonna turn out to be super rad in the end since she's so skilled and amazing. 
Nathy after the cosplay contest!


I got to meet Simon and Martina (EatYourKimchi)!


... boobies. <3

Candy!
Batsu Game with AKBabes and Eat Your Kimchi!

Me and my brother Johannes~!

My Ciel/Drocell costume from CosplaySky.com! 
(Review up soon!)


Närcon <3

To finish this I just want to say that I had a super great time and I don't regret going. Sure there was some drama going on, and there were some people there that I wish I hadn't met, but that's life. It can't be happy and perfect all the time, and most was good anyway. And now I'm gonna lay down in my own bed, and go to sleep with my boyfriend and snoring dogs.

Goodnight lovelies, there will be some new posts tomorrow~! 








No comments:

Post a Comment