Monday 28 July 2014

Sheinside Review #3

Hi guys~ 

Just when I went to Närcon I received a package with clothes from Sheinside! 

... And of course, as the sweatshirt dork I am, it's two new of them. 


When I was a kid, I was a huge fan of Monsters Inc. I could rewatch the movie over and over again, and I ever really got tired of it. I loved Mike so much, even tho Sully always was my favorite, because I thought Mike was so cute and bitter. 


It's a one size shirt, and I find it suuuuper comfy. It's a polyester sweatshirt, and the measurements for it the following:


Sleeves: 62 cm

Shoulders: 45 cm

Bust: 116 cm
Length: 71 cm


The price for this shirt of green awesomeness is 28.77$, plus shipping!

Some people are usually like 'nuuhh ew not polyester', but I actually like it quite a bit? It has a funny feeling, but I really do like it. Even though it's a slightly strange material I kind of think it's good for sweatshirts like this.

So if you're into odd styles, if you like Monsters Inc, or if you just like this sweatshirt, it's definitely worth it. 









This sweat shirt is a black, printed one. It's not all that thick, but not all that thin either. I saw it when I was scrolling through the pages with clothes, and I started giggling since I imagined Ciel from Black Butler wearing one, while wearing cat ears (now when I have it, I wore it as Ciel, with a collar, leash and cat ears, while Sebastian cosplayed Sebastian and wore a shirt that said 'Boyfriends makes nice pets'....). I choose this piece of clothing since I found it really cute, and I'm really fond of shirts with funny, cute or just cool text prints. So this was a must. 

I got myself a M, but it's available from XS up to XXL. You can find the measurements if you click the link to the shirt! I found that the M was really small, just perfect size for me, if not just slightly too small, and I usually go for XS. So I really think you should be careful when checking the measurements. 

It's a rather soft and comfortable sweat shirt, and since I picked the smallest size it's a liiiiittle tight, but I like it lots anyway. The fabric is good quality, it's made out of cotton, and the only sliiightly negative thing I have to say about it is that there are tiny yellow spots/dots in the print, as if it was colored wrong or as if it's a defect. But the thing is, you only see it if you look, really, REALLY close, so it's not a problem really. It fits me so well and I love to use it for my casual Ciel.

The price is 33.17$, and if you order above 30$ you get FREE shipping, so there will not be any shipping cost.




So make sure to check out www.sheinside.com for these and other cute, stylish and awesome clothes!

Chuuu! ~







3 comments:

  1. WHHAAAAA so cuteee >o<
    me wanttt ;3;;;

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaaay *___* so cute! I love Mike's sweatshirt! Is in my wishlist jaja

    http://cookiescorpse.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kyaa~~ they are really cute! >.<

    ReplyDelete