Monday 12 May 2014

SHOPPING CRAVINGS

//Gross sobbing

Just like most people ask themselves sometimes... I now ask myself. Why can't I have more money?! D:

I really am in the mood for shopping. I'm a consumer, a normal person, with a passion and interest. Some has their passion in sports, some in animals, games, travelling or anything like that. My passion is clothes. And right now there's so many sales everywhere and I see SO much that I really want. Clothes gives me confidence. But then it has to be clothes that I like of course. I see clothes in the stores every time I go to town, and everytime I browse around on the Internet. And right now, eBay, dollskill and Sheinside is my best friends... except that it's hard to find money for all the things I wish for.

Gosh it sounds greedy, but yes, I want a lot of things so I can dress up in different ways and look good. //sighs

Anyhow, I just wanted to show you some things from the super awesome store Sheinsider, since I already have favorised quite a few pieces of clothing, heheh... I thought I should tip you about their great clothes!



Link: Sheinside

As most of you know, I'm so sold on sweatshirts with cute, funny or cool prints, things that are cute or just very original. I just can't wait until I can work some this summer and earn money to go on a little shopping spree!

My biggest inspirations are fairy kei, pastel goth, and just odd styles in general. I always find my inspiration on Internet, Instagram or in different stores in Stockholm.

If you're looking for clothes for your new summer outsfits, or just clothes overall, you should totally visit this site. I'm filling my chart with stuff right now because geeeeez I miss shopping so badly! And now when I'm 18 I can finally order things myself, without needing help from any 'adults'. Which is super great! Maybe not for my wallet though... But Sheinside really has good prizes and the clothes is worth the money so yes!  

I hope you all had a nice weekend ^__^

Also, did you notice that I uploaded a new youtube video? If not, just check out the link down below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN0GaC7QSe4


Chuu chuu puppies~!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, I love shopping for clothes! I also wish I had more money to spend to buy what I want haha! Sheinside has such lovely things ♥

    ReplyDelete