Saturday 24 May 2014

♡ Cosplay Makeup Video : Momiji Sohma ♡

So today I slept half of the day in bed sleeping because last night I could barely sleep at all. I had this really bad stomach ache and my heart would start racing for no reason every 10th minute or so. 


The rest of the day, I played with makeup, made a cosplay music videos, talked to friends, edited my video, uploaded it, and studied! I just came home from the store because we needed to buy dinner and my foster dad Niklas got me a jar of Ben & Jerry's! ;w; 

So the cosplay makeup video is the first one out of many, I hope! This one was for Momiji Sohma, a character from the manga and anime Fruits Basket that was one of the first mangas I ever read. I'm going to be doing this cosplay together with my friend Knite (Knitemaya) later on! I'm really looked forward to it since it was a cosplay I wanted to do back when I was ike, 14? And now I'm 18 so yes. I should definitely do it... And rewatch the serie!

You find my video here: 




Lenses from UNIQSO
Barbie Angel Brown

(If you order any lenses from Uniqso, make sure to use this link above, and use my code 'Niisuke' to get 10% off!
)


What I used in this video was this~
Chuu chuu for now puppies!



No comments:

Post a Comment