Tuesday 27 May 2014

Bodyjewelleryshop.com Review

 Hello darlings! I also got some products from Bodyjewelleryshop.com, and I'm going to tell you all some about it!


¨

Silver Navel Orbital with Free Belly Bar - Wings

I got my bellybutton piercing not long ago, so of course I wanted to try out some different jewelry for it (as soon as it has healed of course!). So when I saw this, I kind of fell in love because it reminded me of the Snitch, from Harry Potter. You are able to attach and loosen the wings from the other part of the piercing, in case you find the wings annoying or just have to take it out for some reason, like, for example, if you are going to wear a tight shirt and you don't want it to show.
I found it really cute, and I like it loads. You find more about the materials and so on if you clink on the link above this text!

((Hurr hurr updating this with a picture of me wearing the piercing since I hadn't fulled healed when I made the review! uwu))





Micro Circular Cone Bell Bonus Back - Rainbow
The next item is a rather simple one that I'm using as a septum! It's a circular conebell (I suck at piercings but yeah) with a lot of different colored cones included! You get the ordinary silvery ones, but then also a pair of pinkish/purple ones, a pair of black ones, a pair of blue ones and last but not least a pair of green ones. I like it a lot, since it's fun to change sometimes. I'm mostly up for black or silver, but sometimes it's fun to match an outfit, and then blue is the one I like a lot to match with blue clothes. I usually have problems with piercings like these since my cones tends to get stuck, but I did not have that problem with these ones and they are easy to attach and take loose. 



Totally recommend these if you like to be colorful and change a lot! 




Surgical Steel and Silver Charm Circular Barbell - Stars x 12mm
When I saw this, I immediately felt like, "WOW, that's so cute!". And it really is. The only thing is that I messed up with the sizes, and I ended up getting this, planning to use it as a septum, but I realized that it's way to big for me. But, I can still use it in my ear, which is great. I think it's cute and it makes me think of fairy kei a lot, so I love using it when I feel fairy kei-inspired.





The communication between me and the seller was excellent, and the shipping was quite fast! I don't exactly remember for how much, but I believe it was under 1,5 week. It was just lovely to cooperate with this company, and I'm very glad.

Hugs and kisses darlings~! 


1 comment: