Wednesday 14 May 2014

Technology is against me

So my camera, that I usually film with, is acting up and won't read the SD-card. There's nothing wrong with the SD-card since it works with other devices, and I had the same problem with my old camera, so it's something going on with my camera, which is sad since I can't afford a new one until later this year maybe. There's so many videos that I wanna do, but for now I will have to save the high quality ones for later and do all vlogging and other things with my iPhone and webcam.

The sad thing is though, that now when I finally made my webcam work, I recorded for like an hour... but first my laptop shut down and I lost 20 minutes of film. Then when I re-filmed and continued, I didn't know the camera settings were set back to 'normal', when the wrong mic is turned on. So all the clips I made were on mute... totally lacking audio. //silently crying//

But I'll refilm it some day soon. It's not that bad. At least I managed to make one video! Not for my own youtube, but for a cosplay group I'm in, that has taken a break due to personal reasons. I hope it will start up again sometime in the future, because I miss it, I miss the people in it, and I just want it to go back to normal again. But everything is just screwed up and I'm not sure if it ever will.

*goes to get some tea*

Ahhh vanilla <3 *sips*

Ah anyhow, I might get to borrow a good camera, or even get an old one, from a friend! Also, I'm gonna film the last scenes of a CMV (Cosplay Music Video) with my friend Mary, that hopefully will be up on my Youtube within two weeks. It's gonna be all awesome because it's Shizaya (Shizuo X Izaya from Durarara!!) and we have a quite nice and catchy song. I hope it will turn out good after all the hard work!

Now it's time for me to finish breakfast, so, see you guys! ~

                     




1 comment: