Wednesday 7 May 2014

CONCERT

So I got tickets for YOHIO's concert in Stockholm, so I went there with my sweetheart Wilja! It was so niiiice. We stood in line for a good 11 hours or something. But I waited even longer during the last concert though, so this was nothing... and then it was cold and we had to be outside, now we could wait inside and charge our phones and shit.

Anyhow, it was so nice, since I got to meet so many sweet persons, especially my followers, and it's always so nice to get a hug and meet them ; u ; They are the sweetest followers eveeeer. I also got to meet some friends and people I have met before, so it was nice too. Nicki, Elise, Heikki and more.

About the concert! It was great, really. It wasn't as much pressure and stress now, as back at Annexet, at the tour final last year, when GACKT attended. This concert was shorter too. But it was great and I got a place at the front, as usual... heheheh. I haven't seen him live in such a long time, or, at least it felt like it, but I realize I saw him with Isa in a mall in Solna just a couple of months ago. 



I haven't heard all the songs from the new album until now, but he played some of my favorite songs, which made me really happy. Wilja and the others bought like, "early bird" tickets for the Seremedy One Night Reuinion. I couldn't afford it, sadly... BUT just a couple of days later, I received a late birthday gift from my friend Peggy and her mother. The tickets had been sold out in like, 5 or 6 hours, and they had got me one! I'm very thankful for that, because I went to see their last live, and I'm so happy I'm going to see their last LAST live. It's in September, so I have something to look forward to!

Well, that was it for now. I'm adding some pictures from the live... Mhhh ah, chuu chuu~!


                                                                 





No comments:

Post a Comment