Wednesday 14 May 2014

☆ Feeling Successful ☆

So a lot of things is going on. Lately I have gotten quite many sponsor to model and work for, which is so much fun and I feel really appreciated! I get to work with so many brands and store that I love and it just makes me so happy.

And in about two or three weeks, I will be featured in the teenage magazine Julia (number 12). So if you live in Sweden, you can buy the number to read about me in that article. It's an interview about me, what I'm doing, my life and thoughts.

Ontop of that my summer schedule is full of fun stuff. I have four events or more events to attend.
Storcon 2014, Storvreta
Skecon 2014, Skellefteå
Närcon 2014, Linköping
Peppcon 2014, Uppsala

During Storcon, Skecon and hopefully Peppcon, I will be working in my Host Club Otaku Café, which is a cosplay host club. We dress up and cosplay as characters that you get to book and spend time with, and while we're cosplaying we're acting in character, so it's like spending time with that character in real life!

During Skecon I might also host a panel about something such as acting, blogging, fashion orsomething along those lines! At Närcon I might host a Free! Iwatobi Swin Club Ask Panel with my friends, if Närcon can fix the mess with double booking. *sigh* But at least I will be in the artist alley at Närcon and sell the stuff I'm currently making, such as phone cases, necklaces, earrings, cat beanies, brooches and phone jewelry. I'm not sure if I'm going as Jackocalypse Design or Mahou No Hime. Mahou no hime (which means Princess of Magic in Japanese) is a new brand me and my darling Fetsu-chan are working on, while Jackocalypse design basically is everything I've sold before on other conventions. I've been planning to start up a storenvy in the name Mahou no Hime, and might be doing so this autumn, if I can afford it, and have the time!

I also have some secret plans to work on, but if they succeed I will let you guys know~!

Anyhow, I wish you all a nice day, and I'll see you all later ^___^




1 comment:

  1. Oh my god Y E S my sister is subscribed to Julia this will be great.

    ReplyDelete