Sunday 9 February 2014

♡ Amazing day ♡

So WOW. The show last night was so F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C. The music, the actors and actresses, the clothing, making, the songs, EVERYTHING. I actually got tears in my eyes during the first minutes of the musical, but... it was probably because it's my favorite musical and it was such a powerful opening. Niklas was perfect at portraying Sweeney, and I cannot really imagine any other Swede do it better than he did. It couldn't have been better. Haha, I actually went to go and see it today again, since Niklas' boyfriend was going to see him again, and he offered to take me with him. So I've seen it twice!

As soon as we got home today, I started baking for the first time in ages. Frozen raspberry cheesecakes with raspberry chocolate sprinkles! Gonna eat them tomorrow, and I'm sure they will be tasty! (=^・ω・^)y= 


We also had guests, and pizza night while watching tv, and even through I had a little breakdown during the middle of it, it was really nice! Niklas and I had a long, long, serious talk, and he's really good at making me feel better and happier again.

Besides, it looks like I will get sponsored! It has been confirmed that lovely Holley Tea Time will sponsor me, so I can review her absolutely gorgeous stuff! Also, Kawaiigoods showed interest but I will have to wait and see what she has to say. I'm super excited! It has been so long since I made any videos, or serious reviews so I'm looking forward to see what this will lead to. 
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

So besides all of that, I will be roaming around on eBay for another short while, before I go to bed. School tomorrow after all! Fuuuuun!~ Goodnight 



No comments:

Post a Comment