Saturday 15 February 2014

♡ My Super Pinky Blue Lenses ♡

So today I will be writing about my new lenses from Honeycolor.com! These ones are Super Pinky Blue, and costs 25.90 $ (plus shipping). When you buy your lenses from honeycolor, you also receive a super cute animal shaped lenscase! As you can se mine are pink pigs... or hippos. I'm not sure haha but it's cute anyway!~

I bought these with the intention to use them for cosplay, and sometimes daily use. I have several cosplays that they would be useful for, seeing as I cosplay Kaito Shion (Vocaloid), Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji), and Rin Okumura (Ao No Exorcist). I'm sure I'm forgetting someone, but you see my point. A lot of characters with blue eyes!

So I went roaming through wellknown lens websites, when I bumped into these beauties! It was love at first sight. I love the Super Pinky colletions, and I already have a Super Pinky Bright Red pair of lenses.

I like these a lot. They are very comfortable and the color is vivid, and make my eyes look a lot bigger, giving me that innocent shota look I like. These are 14.8 mm in diameter, so they're actually only slightly bigger than usual contacts.

They're not a trouble at all, because after I wore them a couple of minutes, I kind of forgot I was wearing them because they're so comfy you barely feel them. It's not hard to put them in or take them out if you're a bit used to lenses. They don't slide around a lot like some lenses do, and to me they're just perfect. I warmly recommend these lenses. And as mentioned earlier, there's more colors than blue. I'm looking forward until I can get my hands on the violet ones! 。(⌒∇⌒。)

Link for the lenses: 

http://www.honeycolor.com/super-pinky-blue.html


No comments:

Post a Comment