Wednesday 19 February 2014

♡ Playing with makeup ♡

So I played around with makeup some the other day, to look a bit like an OC I have been thinking of lately! I've been wondering if I should write a small story for a Visual Novel and make it with a great program I got recently. I just need to ask my dear illustrator if she wants to do it with me!

He's a demon or a spirit, I'm not sure yet, and he will have some sort of connection to an exorcist or a priest, I think. It will probably turn out to be yaoi, as it always does... *sighs*

To do this makeup I used white Kryolan Oil Based body paint, a normal black liquid eyeliner, a false lash (randomly picked from eBay), a normal black eyebrow pencil, some red lip liner, and my Super Pinky Bright Red Circle Lenses from Lensvillage.com!

Tonight Sebastian will be arriving to Stockholm, and I'm so excited! I've missed him so much, really. Well, of course, he's my beloved boyfriend and all. Tomorrow we, waifu, and Tir will take the bus to Närcon Vinter in Linköping. I'm really looking forward to it! Aoba, Judal, Ciel and Nagisa is on the schedule, and also I will be selling my stuff from Jackocalypse Design. I hope people at the con will like the stuff I've made... I worked hard with it.
(*^ワ^*) 

If you're going to NCV, please don't be scared to come over and say hi! I'll be hanging out with some close friends, and if I seem stressed or something, it's alright, I just might not be a lot of fun during my unstable periods, but I'd love to meet all of you! I always get sad when you write to me afterwards telling me 'I saw you but I didn't dare to say hi'. I understand it, it's a little creepy to take the first step, but it makes me happy. So come and hug me and say hi please!

I hope all of you will have a great night anyway, because I'll be packing, showering, fix the last on my cosplays, enjoy a cup of tea and plan a future ask panel with waifu! Chu! ~ ♡ 

No comments:

Post a Comment