Wednesday 26 February 2014

♡ Lensvillage review ♡

So today I finally got hold of my circle lenses from Lensvillage! These are a pair of i.Fairy Tofi Gold lenses! ♡


I've never owned a pair of lenses this big. They are 16.2 mm (normal contacts are about 14 mm). It makes such an extreme and awesome effect! I was a little curious about what it would be like to wear such big lenses but really, I can't feel a difference. These are probably the most comfy lenses I have EVER owned. It was SO easy to slide them in, and they never felt weird or anything. I wore them for about 6 hours straight the first time and I never had a single problem with them. (Never wear circle lenses for longer than 8 hours, sweethearts!)

The color is yellow/golden, but they blend with my dark blue/green/grey eyes and may look slightly green. I just love it.

They came with a cute animal lens case! I know some people have been complaining about these lens cases, that they dry quickly, but I have never experienced such a thing and I have 4 different animal lens cases and my boyfriend have about 8, and we haven't had any problems. You should change lens solution every now and then, depending on how often you wear the lenses. I left mine untouched for at least 2 or 3 months and they weren't dried out. But always be sure to check! The lenses life time are about 12 months, depending on how well you take care of them. NEVER use a damaged lens. 

I'm very pleased with these lenses and they will work out great for my Aoba Seragaki (DRAMAtical murder) cosplay. I'm so happy about them ^____^

So these costs 22.00$ (+ shipping). I really recommend these, not only for cosplay but also for daily wear for anyone who likes cool and different styles and fashion.

Link to the lenses: i.Fairy Tofi Gold Lenses 

Chuuuuu darlings! ♡



2 comments:

  1. Very Pretty! I'm awaiting to get these lenses as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty! I'm awaiting to get these lenses as well! :)

    ReplyDelete