Friday 14 February 2014

♡ Happy Valentines Day ♡


So it has eventually come. The special day that's called Valentines Day, invented to be a extraordinary day when we honor and celebrate love. I have to be honest - I haven't always liked this day. Just like so many others, I have actually loathed it at times. Being single on a day of love,  when you wish to have a boyfriend or girlfriend, can be painful. After all couples and others are celebrating and the whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing is getting a little more attention. But I really think that even if you're sad about not having a partner, you should be happy for those who have one. Your time will come, sooner or later. I would never have thought I would have Sebastian, half a year ago. Now we're celebrating 5 months in a week. He's coming here in 6 days!   

This far, the day has been just great. It's Friday, to begin with, and I love Fridays. I woke up to late and only had 10 minutes to get dressed, draw eyebrows and put in my contacts, but I didn't feel stressed. My 'foster dad' Niklas made my breakfast to eat on the train. I only had one class today, so I ended early after finishing my reportage, and went to see my mom and get some stuff. Went to the bank and got myself some cash to pay for some buss tickets, and since I had so much time left before the next train, I bought myself some blusher, which will be great for cosplay and for Judal's eyemakeup. 


As I got home, I had a package waiting for me. Mhm of course my dear boyfriend had sent me something! A totally adorable penguin iPhone case that I had been wanting for a while, a really cute card and an awesome bracelet! Ahhhh I blushed really hard because he's so sweet and spoiling me.

And now I'm in bed, with my laptop and a snoring dog by my feet (the other dog went to the kitchen in a try to get a snack haha!), and tonight I'll be cooking for Niklas, we'll watch a movie or something, and just have a cozy night since Johan is working at the restaurant.

So right now you could say I'm a very happy little magical shota boy! ^___^ Chu chu, I hope you all have a nice day! 





No comments:

Post a Comment