Saturday 8 February 2014

❤ New English Blog HELLO ❤

Since my last English blog crashed, and since so many of my dear followers have complained about me only blogging in Swedish, I have decided to make this new, fresh and cute English blog! I will share parts of my life with you, and let you know what have happened to me, what plans I have, cosplay updates, con updates, and whatever you might find interesting, and whatever I wish to write about I guess! 

I hope that will make all of you a little happier! (´ ▽`).。o♡

Anyhow, as some of you may already know, I haven't been living with either of my families for more than a month. The difficult situation at home became too much for me, so for 3 weeks I lived with my mentor and her family. But now I have been living with a kind of 'emergency foster family' for about 1,5 week, and they are just AMAZING. It's two guys, Niklas and Johan. And yes, they are gay. They are absolutely perfect for me. Very understanding, sweet, nice, careful and calm. Johan works as a boss for a restaurant, and Niklas is a musical singer. He's actually stand in for the famous singer Peter Jöback in the Swedish version of Sweeney Todd, and tonight I will watch him perform! I'm soooo excited! It will be a bit scary to see him act as Sweeney though, since I'm used to see his sweet and nice side. But I have listened and watched to him as he has practiced, and he's very talented. He'll do a great job portraying Sweeney Todd, really.

I'm happier now than I have been in quite a while. I can finally eat again. I sleep through the whole night without waking up all the time, and I don't have any nightmares. I choose more carefully between my friends, and I've taken a distance to my parents. My dear boyfriend Sebastian will be coming down a few days after Valentine's day, and we'll be going on a date, as well as the convention Närcon Vinter in Linköping. I'm looking forward to all the cosplays we'll wear!

The schedule for now is currently:
Thursday: Casual Judal (me) and Sinbad (Sebastian) from Magi

Friday: Ciel Phantomhive (me) and Sebastian Michaelis (Sebastian) from Kuroshitsuji [half day]
Casual Judal and Sinbad again [Half day]
Saturday: Koujaku (Sebastian) and Aoba (me) from DRAMAtical murder
Sunday: Nagisa Hazuki (me) and Rei Ryagazaki (Sebastian) from Free! Iwatobi Swimclub

As you can see... there will be lots and lots of yaoi 
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Now... for tonight though, I will dress up and go and watch one of my favorite musicals of all time 







No comments:

Post a Comment