Thursday 28 January 2016

Co-captains!


So, have you ever met someone, or perhaps started hanging out with someone you have "known" for several years, and realized you're basically like twins? 

This is what happen to me. Like, just like these past 2 weeks. A little while ago I was at my friend Isa's birthday party. I had felt really sick and insecure, and didn't know if I should go, but since I missed all my friends so much, especially Isa and Elin, I forced myself to go anyway. Because they're worth so much to me, and I miss seeing them from time to time. 
Anyway, on parties, I usually don't know a lot of people, and I can get really awkward. But this time I ended up talking lots with Elin and saying a few words to random people. Until... I saw someone I recognized arrive, and sit down where I was sitting. 

Iroooo~!
Since years back, we've had mutual friends, seen each other quickly at different occasions and such. Never really gotten to talk properly. But at this party, we ended up talking so much about loads of things, and it really made me happy. I also got time to get acquainted with her friend Linn as well and I simply felt a little braver. 

Now we ended up meeting up for coffee one day, and talking, and that's just the beginning of this awesomesauce bullshit we're into now. A few hours of talking wasn't enough, and we ended up at my place, talking for several more hours and cuddling my cats. 

We're so much alike when we talk and act, in a way, we have the same terrible humor, and just share a lot of views and stuff. Whenever we talk, we deep talk for hours and can change from joking into serious subjects with a snap of hours fingers. It feels kind of like we've been friends for so many years or something? 

I don't feel as awkward or insecure as I usually do with new people and we always have tons of fun, both of us being open and spontaneous. This is really uplifting... to find new friends and such, because it kind of makes me grow little bit every time!



Now, our love for tea, cats, writing, Harry Potter and odd things has brought us together. I swear, we were twins in our past lives. 

Now Iro and I have started to make Youtube videos as well, so you can check out our first one, right here!



Expect more silly things... because our list of plan is very long. And very awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment