Monday 11 January 2016

CUTEST BACKPACK EVER?! (+ awesome pastel shoes)

I recently got some stuff from Sanrense CuteHarajuku. I have been so excited to try them out, and yesterday I had the opportunity to take some photos of them! 


This. This is literally THE CUTEST backpack I have EVER seen. It's a HUGE, FLUFFY BUNNY! It's so adorable, oh my goddness! When I went through their bag section, I got hooked in a millisecond. It's like a gigantic titan cuddle buddy, that can also be a friend who carries your stuff!

This bag is perfect for things like little notebooks, wallets, ID's, little snacks, keys, phones, or other not to big or heavy things that you would like to bring. And it's also working out as a stuffed animal that you can cuddle. The material is SUPER soft, and I could just sit there and stroke it forever. The straps feels strong and like they are attached really well, but I still would not carry too heavy or big things inside of it. It's more of a fashion detail, to wear when you wanna feel extra super duper cute, but it could still be handy for the smaller things!

I love that it's so big, because... well, obviously, how cool isn't it to carry around an enormous fluffy bunny on your back?

If you want to order this, or something else, use the code "Jack10" to get 10% off your order!







So much fluffiness!




 

That was not the only thing I got though...!


I have been in need of new sneakers, since most of mine are beginning to break in one way or another, and they had these online! As you may know, I LOVE pastes, and galaxy prints. And of course, platform shoes. So this was the best thing to be found in a very long time, especially for shoes!

They were available in Mint Green and Pink, and I went with the pink ones! These are probably my favorite shoes right now... I can't wait to wear them outside! Right now it's too much snow though...

I got mine in size 36, and they fit me great. They were as comfortable as normal shoes should be, and they feel sturdy! The platform isn't super high either, so there are no balance problems at all. And they are so cute! They actually look like they have been hand painted?






I will have so much to wear with these, and I'm excited to come up with many new outfits and looks with both of these items.

So as I said before, if you order from these shops, you can get 10% off with the code "Jack10"! Great, huh?


The cap you see me wearing is from SpreePicky (discount code "jackocalypse = 10% off orders over 30 USD)


Thanks for taking your time reading. Leave any questions you might have below in the comment box.

Bye!





2 comments: