Sunday 24 January 2016

Studentmössa 2016 - Graduation Hat 2016 (Crownstudent.com)


So this post will be all about something very important and fun! Some of you might know that this spring/early summer, I will finally graduate! After 4 years of high school (one extra year due too being absent/sick a lot), I am finally finishing up and moving on in my life! 

In Sweden, and in other Scandinavian countries, most of us wear this special hat/cap for graduation. Years back it was always pretty simple, and a standard version of it, but nowadays there are many different website where you can customize your cap!  

It was time to get mine, and thanks to a collaboration with Crownstudent.com, I could get my hands on my very own, customized hat!

Besides hats, they also have graduation related items, such as clothes, champagne glasses, whistles and stuff! I also got my hands on a college jacket, and a glass!

With my hat, I ordered a memorial box to store my hat in, for the future!




And here it is!
To protect the hat itself from dirt, rain, etc, I chose to get a hat cover. You can customize that as well, and I wanted it to have a rainbow pattern to represent me as a HBTQA+ person. 



So colorful and beautiful! That makes me very happy. The material feels strong, and reliable. The whole hat has that feeling!




Now this is the front of the hat. I went with a white top in this model, a black band around it, and a shiny front part. There are tons of options in color and material for these parts as well, and this is what I went with. I wanted text, for the front, so I picked my name, and picked the color silver/crystal. For the flower/gem in the middle, I also went with silver, and a fancy looking design with a dark pink stone. Every stone represents a certain education program, but I don't think dark pink has a specific one, while light pink is for Crafting programs. I could have gone with purple, as that's my color (media/art/music, etc). 



At the back I kept it simple. Student, 2016!





As for the inside... what's better than more rainbows! And as for the text... it's an inside joke related to Supernatural and the character Castiel, who once tries to come up with a good insult. The thing he says is "assbutt", and that's now a joke, and nickname for Castiel, between me and my fiancé. Sooo... fun thing to do with this?!

Here is some worn pictures!




What's so great about Crownstudent is that if you get your size wrong, they have a guarantee that they will fix it for you, without any extra costs! I felt very safe when I got everything decided for my cap, because they were very nice and felt secure. It's very easy to check your size from their size chart!



I also got my hands on one of their college jackets in black and white, size small, since I love college jackets so much, and these looked pretty cool and comfortable. Turned out I was right! I love it. I can't wait for it to get warmer so I can wear it outside!






This hat feels completely like me, and I'm so happy I had all these options to choose from. I got it exactly the way I wanted it, after spending hours of playing around with designs and stuff. It was so much fun, and it was easy to design it, and make something very unique, exclusive.

The last thing that I got the chance to get my hands on was this champagne glass, engraved with my name, and the year of my graduation! Which is a really cool memory thing. I will display my hat and glass somewhere later, probably, because it will be good reminder of what I fought for for so long!



I will treasure this things! It's a part of something big, worth remembering.

If you are a student graduating, and need things like these, I recommend Crownstudent.com. Their variety of items is big, and they are very professional. Compared to other website, I really think this one gave me the most design options. Yay for being able to be creative!

Click HERE to design your own hat!

Student stuff: HERE
Packages: HERE
Hats: HERE
Clothes: HERE

And that was it! I hope this was helpful if you're going to graduate this year or in a year or so!

Thanks for reading, and thank you Crownstudent!











1 comment:

  1. I need to check this site out! I'll hopefully graduate this summer too. I need to pray so that I don't get the lazy/burnout. XD

    I really like that it's possible to get a rainbow color on the inside, haha. The hat looks awesome, congrats.

    ☆ Shiro Samurai's Cosplay & Circle Lens Blog ☆
    ☆ Facebook Cosplay Page ☆
    ☆ Ink & Sword Lifestyle Blog ☆

    ReplyDelete