Thursday 28 January 2016

New Additions To My Sailor Moon Collection!

So I got these things a few weeks ago, from SpreePicky, and I have been wanting to write something about some of them, and show you proper pictures. I know, I already made a huge haul video but hey, photos are also cool! ^___^

Haul Video


The hat is available both as Artemis and Luna, but honestly I really preferred Luna this time. It's just a normal snapback cap... except for the fact that's it's super adorable with Luna's ears and forehead crescent added to it!

Which Sailor Moon fan could resist it, really?! 

The ears are soft and pretty sturdy, and looks very nicely attached. And so does the little yellow, plastic moon piece look. It's nice to wear it to so many types of outfits! It really makes a simple look more playful and feel more creative, and it really is like the cherry on top on my every Sailor Moon themed outfit.








On to a rather small, but still very beautiful and special accessory. A sailor moon necklace looking like one of Usagi's brooches! It has a nice, golden look, with little gems securely attached to the base. Yet again, it's nothing too big or "WOW" but it's a very tiny, discrete and beautiful little piece of jewelry to wear, and it works to basically anything. I love it when it's simple and cute!






The last thing I want to show this time, is this Sailor Senshi Phone Case! It's available as Mars, Jupiter, Venus, Moon and Mercury! It's available for so many phones, like iPhone, Huawei, Samsung, and others. Mine is fit for Huawei P8, and I can rarely find phone cases that I want that fits my phone, so this was great! And since Usagi is my favorite, I of course chose to pick hers. It's fine and light, but feels very protective for my phone + it's super adorable!







If you make a purchase at SpreePicky, for 30 USD or more, you can get 10% off with my code "jackocalypse", and that's great huh?!

Thank you for reading! I hope to see you in my next blog post!

CHU!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cap is so cute and unique! I'll have to consider buying one even though I'm not a super-huge fan of Sailor Moon. XD

    But Jack, seriously, please do something about that one add!! D: It blocks out your blog on my computer so that I can't see what's written and it's really driving me crazy because I can't find a way to minimize/delete it. Here's a screen cap to show you what I mean: http://www.ezimba.com/work/160129C/ezimba13196692119700.png (temporary upload)

    ☆ Shiro Samurai's Cosplay & Circle Lens Blog ☆
    ☆ Facebook Cosplay Page ☆

    ReplyDelete