Tuesday 2 February 2016

New Wigs! Nico Yazawa and Saigyouji Yuyuko





I got this Nico wig, firstly because the style is super cute and I love all these bun wigs, but secondly, because I love Nico and in the future I want to cosplay the version when she has her hair like this! This is one base wig, with two other pieces, the buns, that you can take off and put on however you want. Which is very practical if you want to war it in different ways or perhaps just wear the base wig!

I thought it was easy to wear and style, the material is heat resistant so that I could flatten the bangs a bit before cutting them, and I love the texture. It's not too soft, not to rough, and it's far from too shiny. It's great! The wig cap is adjustable as with most wigs. 










I haven't watched this anime or know the character, but when I saw the style of this wig I got very inspired and wanted to use it for fashion purposes! Because of it's cute pink color, bouncy curls and adorable style, I thought it would be fit for decora and candy inspired looks. I did a try out and filmed a video where I transform and get a decora inspired with this wig, and with lenses and makeup from UNIQSO!
I often have a hard time finding a pink wig that I like since they usually have a shade that I'm not too fond of, but this bright pink was just something I took a liking to, even though it's not really too pastel-ish or anything. It still suits so well to a lot of clothes and outfits I wear!



Blue lens
Violet lens
Lashes






Overall I'm very pleased and I will be showing these off in more videos and for more looks in the future!

If you go shopping at UNIQSO's website, remember that there is a discount code!
"Niisuke" will give you 10% off your whole order!

Thank you for reading~!









2 comments:

  1. Wow! That Nico wig looks really thick, but I like it!
    The pink wig looks full to but fits really well for decora.
    You pull off both really well though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a wonderful story!This is one base wig, with two other pieces, the buns, that you can take off and put on however you want. Which is very practical if you want to war it in different ways or perhaps just wear the base wig!Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend

    ReplyDelete