Monday 11 January 2016

Sailor Moon Cosplay Prop Review

 Look at this gorgeous piece of art. It's SO magical! I can't believe I finally have it!  got 

I love having cute things to display on shelves and in cabinets, and this is going straight to one of those. I got the Sailor Moon Cosplay Prop Moon Stick from Spreepicky just recently, and it will be used for cosplay, photoshoots and display!

I have wanted to have something like this for a long time, as I love decorating, and it makes me happy. There are a lot of these things online, but I have a hard time finding a website that I trust, so when I saw that SpreePicky had this in stock, it was obvious what I wanted for Christmas...





As you can see, it looks great. It's shiny, detailed, and looks so... pure! Magical and cute, perfect. 

Material: Made of PU, polyurethane, resin and acrylic sphere.

Sticker length: 27.5cm/10.83“

I thought it would feel very lightweight and plastic, but nope. This feels kind of heavy and sturdy, but also, as it is a prop (and not made to be a toy) somewhat fragile. I don't think it will break too easy, but I would recommend being careful. It is a very delicate item. 

I love how it looks... The pink and golden with the red jewel detail. Wow!




I can't wait to use this for photoshoots with my Sailor Moon costume. It's going to be totally amazing!

Also I made a huge Sailor Moon Haul video for my Youtube, so if you are interested, check it out! 

If you are interested in ordering from SpreePicky, use the code "jackocalypse" on orders for or above 30 USD, to get 10% off!


Hope this was helpful if you are looking for a Sailor Moon Cosplay prop!

Bye!





2 comments:

  1. It's pretty!
    One of my friends, who is a huge Sailor Moon fan, has one of these too! I don't know where she bought it but she said it was expensive and an officially licensed proplica. It makes sounds too. Does yours make sounds by the way? :)

    ☆ Shiro Samurai's Cosplay & Circle Lens Blog ☆
    ☆ Facebook Cosplay Page ☆
    ☆ Ink & Sword Lifestyle Blog ☆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, the sailor moon stick is a cosplay tool only, it doesn't make sounds but it's cheap and pretty good for cosplay :)

      Delete