Tuesday 12 January 2016

Sailor Moon Artemis T-shirt From FashionKawaii

I got this in the mail a little while ago, after some time of waiting! My sailor moon obsession is not going away very soon, and I can't stop collecting things...

Now this t-shirt, I got from FashionKawaii.com/AsianCute.

It is a one size t-shirt that is wait, in comes in two versions - with purple, or blue eyes. The print is obviously of Artemis, one of the cats from Sailor Moon.

T-shirt link: Artemis T-shirt

I usually wear size S, so since it's a one size, it might be small for some. The correct measurements are to be found at the website, so you can check!

I think it's a really cute, and proper t-shirt. Somewhat see-through, but that's okay. I can wear it as it is, or with a white top underneath. I think it will be perfect for cool summer outfits, and because it's basically all white, I can match it with almost anything!

The material is cotton, so it's kind of soft and stretchy!






It goes great with my Luna cap! Get it by clicking the link, and get 10% off orders above 30 USD with the code "jackocalypse"!

FashionKawaii sells a lot of different clothes and accessories, so if you go to their website, you will see.

I hope this was helpful if you are looking for cute stuff to wear.

Use the discount code "Jack10" to get 10% off your purchase from FashionKawaii/AsianCute next time you shop!

Bye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment