Sunday 1 November 2015

Nozomi Tojo Candy Maid Photoshoot

So the other day I had a little quick shoot of my latest Love Live costume from SpreePicky, but since we lack good environments right now, it was a quick and very simple one. We're getting props and a better place for next time, and hopefully having my friend join in as Kotori as well!

But I wanted to show you the result, and give you detailed pictures as some of you are interested in my costumes!

I have been debating with myself whether I should cosplay Nozomi or not. I love her as a character, she's charming and hard to read, and we share something in common - BOOBIES. She has them, I... like them. Haha!

I've always thought her Candy Maid look is adorable, and when SpreePicky got it in stock, I didn't really hesitate much. And no regrets, it's so cute!

I felt adorable at once when putting it on! 



Items used for this cosplay: 
I really loved the colors with this as it's not my typical choice, and it was a challange to make fake boobies! Because you gotta need them boobies for the boob queen! 8D

The costume is a one sized one, and I think it will fit S/M the best, to be honest. The measurements are on their website!









Da... boobies.

I'm actually pretty pleased with the outcome and I can't wait to have a better photoshoot! *^*

Thank you Sebastian for the amazing pictures <3 Go and give CatnipSenpai's facebookpage a like if you feel like it!

If you feel like ordering from SpreePicky or Cospicky, don't you dare to forget that you can get 10% off orders above 30 USD with the code "JACKOCALYPSE"! <3

Thank you for taking for time to read! ^__^











1 comment: