Sunday 15 November 2015

A Flaming Ginger (UNIQSO Wig REVIEW)

I got one an extremely nice, vibrant, orange wig from UNIQSO the other day, and I'm so pleased! It's for a future cosplay and I'm really looking forward to do, I'm just not ready with the design yet!

Wig: Shugo Chara - Souma Kukai

It's such a strong orange color, and it feels like... a carrot. Or hot flames. Either way, I love it. In the pictures, I have styled it slightly, and trimmed it a bit to fit me the way I want it. It's cool short wig, perfect for cosplay or daily use, and I think it would be perfect if you want to cosplay one of the Hitachiin twins, for example. It was easy to style, as it's heat resistant, and it was easy to apply styling products, that stayed in. 

 

It's comfortable, and doesn't get messed up too easily. It's possible to style it in many different ways if you want to, but I went with a simple kind of anime-ish style just for now!



I get most of my cosplay wigs from UNIQSO as I know they are always nice, with good quality, colors, etc, and they are always accurate to the pictures on their site. So pleased!


There are a lot of wigs like this one on their website, a long with a bunch of other ones. Long ones, straight ones, curly ones, lolita wigs, cosplay wigs, all kinds of them!

Click HERE to get to the wigs.

The lenses I'm wearing is also from UNIQSO, and they are the Sweety Nudy Ice Blue.

If you go shopping at UNIQSO, make sure to check out their different promotions and items. You can get 10% off your whole purchase by using the code "niisuke" during checkout!

Love you guys, hope you enjoyed your reading!



2 comments: