Friday 6 November 2015

Sweety Nudy Ice Blue Circle Lens Review



So today I received a package I wasn't expecting just yet and I had some extra time after fixing up at home, so I decided to take some photos of these new pretty lenses!


Recently, I heard that UNIQSO had their own brand of lenses - the Sweety line! As I'm hooked on blue lenses, I wanted to try a pair of nice, cool blue ones. As there were many to choose from, I had a bit of trouble deciding, but in the end, I went with Sweety Nudy Ice Blue

They didn't come in the ordinary glass vials, like most of my other circle lenses, but in these practical, flat plastic containers, like my normal contacts! As usual, they came with a cute little lens case to keep them in. This time I got a pink one, yes!


I was also happy to find out that they sent me a super cute face mask, which I gladly will be trying out this weekend or so. It looks so funny and I've seen my friends try it, so I guess it's my turn as well!



Rawr!

I have a rather mixed eyecolor, that goes between green,  blue and grey, with little tiny spots within the iris. So sometimes it's hard to find a lens that gives a great "coverage" over my natural color, and at the same time blends. But I have to say I'm very pleased with the results of these!

One eye with lens, one without. 
Both lenses in!



I think they are kind of "mildly" intense, and they give me a nice blue look. As they blend with my natural eye color a bit, you get a hint of green as well. They are 14.5 mm big, so they clearly give you a little bit of enlargement, and that small difference is enough for me. I happened to go with a blue eyeshadow today, before I even knew they were going to be at my place, and I think it looks really good and really takes out the blue even more!

So now I'll just spam you with selfies of when I wear them as I'm really pleased haha~!

They were just as comfortable as lenses should be and so far I haven't had any issues with them being dry or irritating my eyes. 







If you liked these, I suggest you go and check out the rest of the Sweety Series and see if you can find one that you will love yourself! If you use the code "niisuke" during checkout, you will get 10% off your purchase as well! Always worth it if you save some money, right?

Thanks for reading, I hope this was helpful to you!



2 comments:

  1. Aaah~
    I had no idea that Uniqso has made their own lenses, that's super cool! Always 'yay' for more to choose from! x) Gotta love circle lenses!

    I think these lenses look lovely on you; they fit so well with that eyeshadow and the blue color of the lenses is just really nice overall. Thank you for the review! ♡

    ☆ Shiro Samurai's Cosplay & Circle Lens Blog ☆
    ☆ Facebook Cosplay Page ☆
    ☆ Ink & Sword Lifestyle Blog ☆

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I got the same lenses cx and I absolutely love them! I'm glad you do too cx I got the same thing although I did not get a face mask .-. Btw can I also just say, you are super fab and you and Emily are literally adorable.

    ReplyDelete