Wednesday 28 October 2015

Jack's New Sweaters - October

Got some new cozy sweaters for this fall! In love!


So I got this mainly because of the print! Haha, it's kind of a joke between me and my friends and I think it's a bit funny. Also it's black and white so it will fit most things! I got it in size L, since I wanted it baggy, but it's not actually all that big, considering I'm a size S.

It's available in the sizes XS to L and you can check the measurements on their website, if you click on the link above.

I didn't have much time to put on any special outfits, but that will be seen in the future! For now it's just a very comfortable piece of clothing that I like a lot!






This ombre sweater is probably my favorite for this month. It's not a super thick sweater, which is nice for me who either get cold way too easily, or gets too hot easily. I think it suits me really well, which is something I rarely feel about sweaters. Most of the time it's "ok" or "meh" but I really like how this fits on my body!

It's a one size item, but I'd say it's probably for S to M, maybe a small L? The measurements is on their website so check the link! This one is available in different colors, such as grey, navy and black!



The gradient effect is something I really like, and it also has a pocket on the front!


That was it for this time, and I hope you liked it! I was very happy with these and I'll be wearing them loads!


2 comments: