Wednesday 11 March 2015

Upcoming Trip To The UK!

I'm really excited about what's going to happen in only 3 weeks! As some of you may know, I'm going abroad alone for the first time ever. And not just anywhere. I'll be going to the UK! Last year, I was invited to Yorkshire Cosplay Con as a Special Guest. Me and lovely Emily decided that I would be staying with her, so expect some silly videos and lots of derpy selfies during that week!

We will be hosting a Q&A panel together, as well as roam around the convention to say hi and have fun! I might possibly judge one of the competitions as well. It's all very exciting and I'm so happy that I was invited.

I suggest that if you live nearby or are able to, you should definitely get yourself a ticket. I really want to meet as many of you as possible and I'm sure it' gonna be a blast!

I've decided that I won't be cosplaying, or at least I don't think so, but me and Emily will probably dress up really cool and twin or something. But you'll never know!

I went to the Police Station and their office today to get my passport done, since my old one isn't usable anymore. For once I was happy with my picture and I'm getting it next week! 


Eeeek, can't wait!

Hope to see some of you guys there!~




1 comment:

  1. Oh you're so lucky! *jelly* x)
    Have fun there! :D Someday I want to visit a con in UK too!

    http://valkoinensamurai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete