Thursday 5 March 2015

Black and Leather - Jack's Girly Outfits ft. Sheinside

 Black Spaghetti Strap Zipper PU Leather Vest

This is a piece of clothing that I usually never would choose to wear outside cosplay, as I'm not confident enough unless it's a costume. But this fake leather top is just so cool, and when I saw it, I wanted it for a Misa Amane outfit! It looks pretty rad, doesn't it? It's comfy, surprisingly enough, and has a stretchy back, adjustable arm straps and a zipper at the front. I really like it and I will definitely use it for my cross plays, like for example Misa! Click the link above to find it on the website!


Here are some pictures of me wearing it as Misa. 

Can't wait until summer!

and

The next pieces are some that I actually made an outfit with. It's the leather skirt and a super cozy PIZZA SWEATER. How awesome is that? I thought they would look cute together so I matched it as a summer/spring Misa outfit, even though I'm noy sure if she'd wear a sweater like that... But I love it! The sweater is cosy and soft, and warm and nice, while the leather skirt just looks awesome. You can get them by clicking the links above!

Here are some worn pictures~!






Super happy with these clothes, as usual~
My clothes are like my babies hehe.

More at Sheinside.com

See you in my next blogpost!





1 comment: