Monday 2 March 2015

UNIQSO Lens Review (Jack Frost Style)

So I decided that I should update my collection of blue lenses as some of mine soon are expiring, and I'm cosplaying a lot of characters with blue eyes. One of them is Jack Frost, so I thought I should take some pictures and show you what my new lenses looks like!
The lenses I will be showing you today are these!


They are from UNIQSO, and you can get the same pair, or basically any other lens, from there. You can even use my discount code "niisuke" to get 10% off any order ^___^

These lenses are really vibrant blue, and I found them easy to put in, and very comfortable once I wore them. They have a good size, not super big, but still enlarging, so it does make a great difference, not only with the color.

I really liked these as they fit so many cosplays of mine, and any character with vibrant, blue eyes. I'm in love with these and I would gladly wear them daily!

The exact size of the lenses are 14.8 mm, which is almost one millimeter larger than most normal contacts.

Here are some pictures when I use them for Jack, even though I'm casually dressed!





I love the match with white and blue, hehe!

Here's my thoughts of these lenses measured in points.


* Color - 5/5

* Comfort - 5/5

* Size - 5/5


So pretty much perfect, to me! I'm very happy about them. Check out their website for more lenses, wigs, makeup and kigurumis!

Thanks for reading, see you~


1 comment:

  1. Wow, these have such a nice shade of blue! I really like how they look; should try a pair of this series myself too.. x)

    http://valkoinensamurai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete