Monday 16 March 2015

Nico Yazawa Wig Review (UNIQSO)

Okay, so I'm so excited about this! Today I got a text saying that I had a package to pick up at the post office, and it turned out that one of the Items in my package was my Nico wig. Some time ago me and some of my friends and I decided that for this summer's Närcon, we wanted to do a LoveLive!-idol group. So we created one, and I will be Nico Yazawa  as she's my favorite. I was looking for a good wig on eBay, not nothing really caught my eye. So I decided to take a look at UNIQSO's website, and why am I even surprised? They had a great looking one!

The Nico Yazawa Wig that I received from UNIQSO was thick and shiny. Not shiny in a plastic way, but in a very lively bom-wow-wow kind of way! The style fits her perfectly, even though the pig tails look too long on me since my head is pretty small... but that is something you have to style for yourself, as every person is different and need a different style, like for all wigs!

I love how soft and good looking this wig is. It's definitely another of UNIQSO's many high quality wigs, and I'm happy to add it to my collection! 




Here are some pictures of me wearing the wig after cutting the bangs and putting on makeup and the red lenses. I'M SO IN LOOOVE!

The pony tails are not detachable, but there are wigs like that available at their website. 


I recommend this wig to anyone who wants to cosplay Nico, or just want a black pony tail wig! Wigs, lenses, kigurumis, you can get it all at UNIQSO. And you can get 10% off with the code "niisuke" when you order!

Hope you liked this review and that it helped! ^___^ 


Thanks for reading!

1 comment: