Monday 2 March 2015

UNIQSO Lens Review (Aoba Seragaki Style)


So I'm going to review another pair of lenses as well!


Since my old pair of yellow lenses recently expired I got these once for cosplays and looks such as Aoba, Sinbad vampires and nekos.



These are from UNIQSO as well, like most of my lenses. As you can see above, the name of these are Beuberry Iris Yellow. Beuberry is one of my favorite circle lens brands as they almost always have designs and colors that I like a lot!

These are 15 mm big, and yellow. On my eyes though, that's not too clear as I have a lot of green in them, and they end up looking a big greenish yellow. I'm not too fond of that, but it's not the lenses fault, haha! It's my eye color. I'm looking for more vibrant yellow lenses though, so if you know any, please comment at the end of this blog post. 



As you can see they kind of blend in with my eye color. Even though they blend in that much, they make a nice difference though, and I really think they fit for Aoba, so I'm very pleased. They will certainly look really good on people with really bright eyes, I believe! Probably on dark eyed people as well, but my greenish ones didn't really want to cooperate with the color. 






My points for these lenses are... 

Color: 3/5

Comfort: 4/5

Size: 5/5

You can get your own lenses from UNIQSO, or a wig, kigurumi, makeup, etc, and get 10% off with my discount code "niisuke". Thanks for reading this review and I hope it helped!

Chuuuuu~ <3


6 comments:

  1. Ah, I really want to try Beuberry lenses someday! These seem cool though but yeah, the golden/yellow color blends maybe a bit too much to be a bright clear definite kind of yellow/gold...? x) If that makes sense haha... But then again, there aren't that many yellow or golden lenses out there to begin with; I wish there were more because it's such a cool color. Gotta love unnatural colors!

    But I can recommend the I.Fairy Tofi Gold lenses if you want to try 'em out, my cosplay buddy used them and they were surprisingly cool looking - and yellow! You can check out her review here if you want to see what they look light on light eyes: I.Fairy Tofi Gold ;)

    http://valkoinensamurai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh yes! I already have a pair of I.Fairy Tofi Gold and they look kind of greenish as well but I like them! I have the same style in grey!

      Delete
  2. I like them :O! It's a good color, maybe they look ok on me OoO!
    You look awesome as always! I really like your Aoba style :3!
    Chuu~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you already tried the EOS New Adult in Yellow? I tried them in blue and their color is amazingly vibrant on "middle tone" eyes (Mine have gray rim and green and brown iris) and they are perfectly visible <3 So I suppose the yellow ones can be vibrant too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. your eyes look amazing with the circle lenses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your eyes look amazing with the circle lenses!

    ReplyDelete