Thursday 12 March 2015

Sweet Hime Castle Review

Sweet Hime Castle is an Etsy online store which sells lovely handmade jewelry, and they specializes in resin. It's perfect for anyone who loves Fairy Kei style and styles alike!
I recently got some items from there, and they are currently some of my favorite pieces! I wanted to show and review these here on my blog, to let you know more about them, if you're interested in this kind of jewelry and fashion.

I think that the darling that made these have been very careful and neat when making these pieces, which are all made out of resin. It's a ring, a clip and a necklace, in different colors.

I wear them when I want to dress up or add some extra cuteness to my daily look. The colors and sparkles are so clear and vivid!
 








More pictures!




I'm really happy with what I got and I will definitely be ordering stuff from them in them sometime soon! I totally love their adorable, detailed, and handmade goods and the owner is a very sweet person that I wish to support! So go and check out their lovely little store and find yourself your next favorite necklace or clip!~

Chuu~














1 comment: