Wednesday 14 January 2015

Pinkicon Review


Hi guys! 
Today I'm going to show you some more lenses!
These are lenses from the company Pinkicon, which is an online based store which sells lenses, makeup, wigs and more. I've seen several friends of mine use their lenses, so I figured I should give them a shot. They were kind and sent me a pair of normal one year disposal circle lenses, and two boxes of daily lenses. Today I'll show you these!


3 Tone Grey


These are the 3 Tone Grey Lenses! Unfortunately, I couldn't find them on the website, but I guess you can always google if you want to find these, or email the company about them. I believe these are 14.5 mm, and they have a natural patterns with different shades of grey and even some brown added. There's a black rim on the outer edge and they are rather simple, but nice looking!


This is my eyes, one with a lens (to the left) and one without (to the right)


Closeup when I'm wearing both lenses!

I'm a little sad as these lenses weren't really... my type. They melted into my real eyecolor a little bit too well for my own personal taste, but they were comfortable, and at least they gave a somewhat more grey look. I think these fit better on someone else, with a different eyecolor than mine! These are good both for cosplay and different daily looks, if you're looking for a natural look and style.

So absolutely nothing wrong with these lenses. They were great, just not really my type! Recommending them for your who usually wear somewhat light lenses and want something more natural.

Visit Pinkicon's website for more, and use the code "A24680000"
 to get a 5$ discount!

Bye bye for now ~


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I think I bumped into this site once but hadn't heard of it before (and didn't know anyone who had bought from them either) so I didn't purchase from them. Glad to hear that you at least get the stuff. x)

    The contacts are pretty nice but yeah, definitely more aimed for people who want natural looks; I'm one of those looking for bright and vivid contacts too because I love to have noticeable color change on my eyes and have the eyes kinda "pop", if you know what I mean! :'D

    Lens reviews are so much fun to do, I love to do them myself haha - I have 3 pairs waiting that I should review before the end of February, whoosh whoosh! o/

    http://valkoinensamurai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete