Thursday 1 January 2015

Fashion Inspiration Maybe?




Pink Long Sleeve Tribal Print Sweatshirt

Think this looks cute and cool at the same time! Cozy as well. Perfect for winter, autumn or spring really. The pattern is lovely, and it has so many shades of pink and purple, I just think it's adorable ; u ; 


Hogwarts T-shirt

I have this in my closet! 8D
As I'm a big fan of Harry Potter, I kind of just had to grab it when I saw it. It's fits me so well. It's nice for casual looks when you want to look a little magical haha!




SO. FRIGGIN'. CUTE. It's really cute and anime-style-ish. Adorable, and with nice, bright colors. I rarely see this kind of designs in ordinary non-otaku clothing stores, so it's nice to find something like this!

Ice Cream Sweater

I love Ice Cream. So what could be better than a sweater with ice cream on it? I would totally wear that! I love clothing with cupcakes, cakes, ice cream and such. It's just so adorbs and sweet. I really need more of that haaah...

So just check out Sheinside.com to find clothes like these, or just click the links to get directly to the clothes I showed!

Bye for now~!

No comments:

Post a Comment