Tuesday 13 January 2015

CosplaySky.com - Lady Ciel Cosplay Review


As many of you know, I got one of my dream cosplays during the end of 2014. It's Robin Ciel/Lady Ciel, and the dress he wears during the ball in the beginning of the anime! It was CosplaySky who fulfilled my dream, and I'm extremely happy for it!


Ever since my fiancĂ© got me into cosplaying the bitter shota Earl Ciel, I've gathered outfit after outfit. But this one has always been my favorite. So it's time for me to show you! 



This is the back and front of the dress, The colors are white, black and gorgeous pink. It has a lot of ruffles, ribbons, lace and everything that should be included!

What you get when you order this cosplay is:
1x hat
1x dress
2x black elbow gloves
1x choker
(wig not included, but you can get the same one as me from UNIQSO if you click HERE. Get 10% off with the code "Jackocalypse")


 

The dress and hat is all very detailed, everything is so wellmade and comfortable! The dress is mostly made out of cotton, but also satin and polyester, I believe. It has many layers, and it's a bit heavy as it's a lot of fabric in this well made dress! It feels really nice to wear though. I got mine in size Female XS! They have many sizes to choose between and can even take custom orders!



Here are some  more details, like the bows on the dress and the hat. I like how it all looks together, ruffles, lace, ribbons and all. It's just so lovely!


 

Costume link: Lady Ciel Cosplay Dress

To be honest, this is one of the best cosplays I have ever owned. It's BEAUTIFUL, it's well made and detailed, it even comfortable and there is no other words for it than PERFECT. I'm always very uncertain about dresses, and wearing them, but this is stunning, and simply amazing.

I want to thank CosplaySky for making me this costuming, and I'm telling all of you to go to their store and check it out if you ever plan to buy a cosplay! They have been very kind and given me a code to let you have 10% off when you order anything! "Sky10jh" is the code for you!

Thank you for reading! You can also check my video review out if you want to. 



Byeee!~



1 comment:

  1. Super cute!
    I need to watch Kuroshitsuji too, dangnabbit! x)

    http://valkoinensamurai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete