Wednesday 21 January 2015

Cozy Winter Clothing - Jack's Outfits

More winter clothing!



This is great now for winter! I knitted sweater that's so cozy and warm, yet stylish! Sure, you show a bit of your shoulders, but it's still really nice to wear. I love the design of this sweater and I want to wear it to many, many outfits that I'm planning. It's available in different colors and sizes! ^__^


Cool shoulders huh?!


And I have to show you this!


My absolute gorgeous sweatshirt/jacket is one of my most used clothing items last month and this months. It's so warm, yet pretty thin, and you can wear it as it is or on top of a t-shirt or something alike! There's different sizes to choose from, so take a look at it. It's perfect for cold weather, like now during winter and spring. What I love most of it is the sipper and the kind of collar it has.


Thanks for taking your time to read!

Visit Sheinside.com for more.


No comments:

Post a Comment