Wednesday 21 January 2015

NEW GORGEOUS WHITE DRESS

I never ever thought I would purchase a dress like this. 

But, I wanted to try it out, to see if it would fit me! 
It's both... yes and no. I don't have the body type for this as it's made for women with a bust and curves, so I had to do some corrections, but it was rather interesting, even fascinating to see what I looked like in it!




It's so different from everything I usually wear it that is, in a way kind of scary. This dress it really stretchy, and it's available in different sizes and colors! Great for parties, or for cosplay! In my case, this is a cosplay dress, and I'm currently going to use it for an Angel character.





I'm actually really happy with it, and there's dresses like this one, and much another clothes, available at Sheinside's website. Check it out! ^__^

Sheinside.com

1 comment: