Wednesday 21 January 2015

Batman And Jackets - Jack's Outfits (ft. Sheinside)

So once more, I got some awesome new clothes to show you! All from Sheinside, as most of the times!
I managed to get my hands on a Batman themed sweatshirt, and it's incredibly cozy and well-fitting for me.



I've used it so much the last few days! As I love Batman, it wasn't hard to make a choice when I saw this one. It's a one size item, with a nice print, and grey, kind of stretchy cotton fabric. It fits so well to most outfits and styles according to me! ^__^


Next item!





I think this jacket is so cool and doesn't look like any other jacket that I have! It's really "street style"-ish, and really casual, comfy and simply awesome to wear. It's pretty thin, so it's good for spring and Autumn. I really look forward to when I can start using it without freezing too much!

It's available in many different sizes, so just check the link~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment