Friday 4 April 2014

Harajuku STHM

So I've been shopping a bit on eBay! Right now I'm expecting loads of nice materials so I can make stuff for my shop. The other day I also got some silicone from my gay dad Niklas, whiiiich means I can make whipped cream to jewelry and phone cases! I'm aiming to make a lot of stuff to sell at Närcon this summer, as well as sending a package off to my darling Fetsu as soon as all the stuff I need have arrived. Also I wanted to include a phone case in my giveaway, which why I haven't put it up yet! But hopefully sometime this month, I will hold it~! I'm excited about it and I hope you are too.

Today I will be going to 'Harajuku STHM', an event i Stockholm that's about fashion and so on. It will be held in Sundbyberg, Hallonbergsplan. People will be selling a lot of stuff there, and even though I don't have any money it will be loads of fun since I get to hang out with my sweetheart Alice, and hopefully also Isa. And meet a lot of other cute people too!

I had a hard time getting out of my bed this morning after lack of sleep, but I'm still feeling happy and positive about the day. I forgot my tea, bus card for weekend/evening use, and wallet at home, so it was rather annoying, but I got to lend money for dinner and to be able to take the subway home. Yay for that, nice teachers at school! <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZvnepyOi7o

Besides, I made this video a couple of days ago! It's just some talk, but if you're interested you should check it out! My little dog friend Margit interrupted me ; w ; <3 *waves and points at link above while hugging the french bulldog*

I'm planning on starting to make monthly videos, about my favorite jewelry, clothes and stuff for the month. I just need to get my camera charger back from my mom's place though, before I can film it! Mhm, yes, this will be fun, I'm sure! Now, I hope you will have a good day. Bye bye puppies!

                                            


No comments:

Post a Comment