Sunday 27 April 2014

So it seems that I 'got caught'


First of all I want to start this blog post with a message, for a few ex family members.

Hi. I know you've been reading my blog. I know you've tried to see what I'm doing. Telling my mom lies. Making her think I'm talking badly about her behind her back. This made me really disappointed. You accuse me of being childish, but this, what YOU are doing right now, is childish. This is my blog. It's my shrink, my dairy, and something I do in my free time. All I write in this blog, is truth. It's from my point of view, and if you see things differently, then you may tell me that. My blog doesn't include bullshit about anyone. I have stated the truth and my opinions. That's not talking shit about someone. There's a very thin line between shit talk, and opinions/facts. And now, since a family member of mine now have asked me not to contact him, I have decided I won't. But then, you should stay the hell away from me, my life, and everything that includes me. Back off and stop Internet stalking me. If you're not happy with who I am then you're very welcome to just leave. I wanted you in my life so bad, but you cruelly told me to stay away and not call you anymore, even though I tried to be everything you wanted. I'm sorry I'm not the perfect child.

There has been a lot of other accusations such as me being an attention whore, fame whore, someone who just makes friends with 'famous' people (people with a lot of followers in social media) and someone who just uploads/posts stuff about my 'famous' friends. Also, I have been told that I'm acting bratty, and like I'm better than everyone else just because I'm staying positive and not trying to drown myself and others with self hate and bad statuses about how bad I feel or whatsoever. 

Okay, go for it, say what you want. Say what you want about me, but people will see through your pathetic lies, accusing, and desperate tries to make me look bad. Sure, I'm not flawless, but I'm not a horrible douche either. I've always been a pleaser, someone who wants to make everyone happy even though it might exclude myself. So now when I'm suddenly doing things for myself, I'm selfish and egoistic, and a douche. Logic? It's funny how all my friends, and people I barely know but have talked a bit to, adults and teens, thinks differently from the ones who accuses me for this. It's so funny, that even THE FRIENDS of the ones who accuses me, says that /I/ am right. That I don't deserve this, and that I should just ignore it all. But's pretty hard, since I want to be friends with everyone, or mostly everyone, as long as they're nice to me. It's hard when some people that have used to be nice, lovely and all, suddenly turns against you and do all this awful shit. 

Oh well. I have my best friends, close friends, extra family and an amazing boyfriend. 


Yesterday was tough, and I just want to thank Tir, Ida, Ran, Sam/Noiz, Lotta, Sebastian, Alex, Charlie, ED and others, for their incredible support, nice words and helping hugs. I love you all, loads. Thank you <3




I'm not sure what I would do without amazing friends. I would have been long lost and your support is worth so much <3

I hope I won't have too many false friends to handle later on in life. They come and go, here and there, and it's something everyone will have to deal with...

No one is perfect, and certainly, everybody can't fit as everybody's friends. But I have some pretty damn lovely friends right now and I'm lucky.





1 comment: