Wednesday 23 April 2014

♡ Geocoloured Lens Review ♡

Hello puppies!

Geo Coloured Lenses sent me a pair of circle lenses from their wonderful store, so I'll be reviewing them today! ^__^

I wished for a pair of Geo Olive Turquoise, so that was what I got! I really wanted a pair of more 'natural' and smaller pair of lenses, so when I saw these I felt that they were just perfect. And when I got them, I was right. These lovelies are 14.2 millimeters, about the same size as my normal contacts. They're just slightly larger than my iris, so it still enlarges it, and gives it a nice darker rim around it. My eyes are greensih blue grey, so these lenses blend in with my eyes pretty nicely and I love how I can create a more natural look with them. They have this nice, clear greenish blue color, that makes me think of the ocean! Like, nice, clear blue water in Thailand or something. I like it a lot, and I think I will be able to wear them whenever I want a more natural and not too extrem look, or when I just want a bit bigger eyes and add some color to them. The price is currently 20.90$ + shipping.

I had no problem when I was going to put them in. They came in easy, and I didn't feel them at all after just a few seconds. The first one just stuck at first, but not so it felt uncomfortable or anything, I just pushed it up and them it was perfect. The second one just slid up where it was supposed to be.

With these lenses I got a case that is similar to the one that I got from Lens Circle, a pretty deep, nice and simple case, white with blue lids. It's good that they have deep case bowl thingies like that because then it can contain a bit of lens sollution and it's not likely to dry out any time soon, like people say the animal lenscases do. I have only experienced that with one of my cases though.

You can use these lenses for 12 months if you make sure to take care of them properly. I'm afraid they only come in plano, so if you have any problems with your eyesights and want lenses with power, these are not for you. But they look really great, and I use lenses without power anyway since I have pretty bad eyesight and astigmatism. Toric lenses costs a fortune really, woah. If you use the lenses daily, it's advised that you don't keep them for as long as 12 months.

I'm very happy with how these turned out to look on me, and I totally reccoment these. I think they would look really cool especially on someone with really bright eyes! I also have to say that I warmly recommend the store. The shipping was pretty quick,, and the service was great with fast replies.

Hopefully I'll be doing a video review on these soon, as well as my other lenses.

I hope you liked this, and make sure to check their site out if you are in need of circle lenses!


Chuu chuu puppies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment