Saturday 5 April 2014

Swedish Idol Audition Stockholm

So I got sick the other day so I missed Harajuku STHM... sad sad :( But it was okay, because I cheered up at home with Ben & Jerry's, talking to boyfriend, and playing sims. Even did some school work. So it was great anyway. I hope everyone who went there had a great time though! ^__^

And right now as I write, I'm at The Globe, Stockholm, at the Swedish Idol Auditon! I'm not the one who are doing the auditon, but I'm here to support my friend Mika. He's here to sing for the judges and hopefully he'll do just great! We've waited for almost 12 hours now.... and he's been singing for almost 4 now, to different judges and so on. We just hope that he'll make it to the competition. I'm waiting with our friend Kimberly, and we're having loads of fun together, just chillin', talking, rushing to the store to buy cocktail fruit and stuff. We've been singing all day, especially songs from the movie Frozen, and I realized just how much I miss singing. Hopefully I can take up on it again and become better at it, good enough to actually perform! That has been my dream since I was 4 years old, but I never thought I had a change. Besides, I do like acting as well, so yeah, I'm trying for both!


A bad thing is that I thought that I had lost all my lenses and lenscases since I couldn't find them in my bag. It turned out I had just forgot them at home. But that means I'll either have to wear my circle lenses for about 12 hours... or take them out and throw them away since I have nowhere to put them. It's not good to wear them for that long, I know that but... I have done it before. I'm trying to find another solution though since I don't want to damage my lenses or my eyes. My eyes are more important though. *sighs*

Well, I'm going home in an hour or so, so I'll just finish this now by saying that I have had an AMAZING day and I'm so happy I have such awesome friends who can keep all my anxiety and bad thoughts away so easily. Mhhh happy.

Chuu chuu puppies! 



No comments:

Post a Comment